Movie night's are probably one of my favorite pass times, which is why I decided to make a list of the best snacks for movie nights with the girls.
I enjoy watching movies with my husband, my family and my friends.
But there's just something so fun about movie night with the girls!
Get together a few great friends, a chick flick, some yummy food and throw in a few cozy blankets and bottles of nail polish and you've got yourself a real fling going!
But do you ever have a hard time deciding which are the best snacks?
You want to pig out, but at the same time you don't want to gain 50 pounds.
Well, I've taken the liberty of putting together a list of 9 best snacks for movie night with the girls!
Please keep reading for some awesome ideas!
1. Fruit and Dip
Fruit is a sweet treat, and especially exotic fruits!
Cut up a few of your fave fruits and arrange them in a pretty pattern on a plate.
I would suggest pineapple, cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, bananas, mango and kiwi.
You can make a fruit dip to go with it very easily.
Simply mix 1 pack of cream cheese, 1 container of marshmallow creme and a few drops of vanilla.
Put it in a small bowl and place it in the center of the fruit and voila!
You've got it!
- 7 Amazing Ways to Have a Healthy Movie Night ...
- 10 Best Comfort Foods for Girls Night in ...
- Did You Know 🤔 Crying during Movies 🎥 Means You're a Stronger Person 💪🏼?
- Delicious Late Night Snacks for Girls on a Netflix Binge 🍞 ...
- 7 Best Movies for a Girls' Night in ...
- Movies 💿 with Amazing Twists 🔀 to Make Your Jaw Drop 😮 ...