Reporter: What kind of plane is it?
Johnny: Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol.
Do you remember this one?
Man, Airplane is one of those rare movies I could watch over and over again and still laugh until my abs start aching!
But hey, that’s Leslie Nielsen we’re talking about here and we all know funniest movie dialogues are a must!
If you can’t remember this quote watch it all over again – it certainly can’t hurt.
Another of my favorite's is this give-and-take:
Rumack: I won't deceive you, Mr. Striker. We're running out of time.
Ted Striker: Surely there must be something you can do.
Rumack: I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!
Too many Leslie Nielsen quotes, perhaps?
Sorry girls but I just can’t help myself because I always try to recall his totally serious, “I really mean it” face and the whole “Don’t call me Shirley” thing becomes even funnier!
Told you he's responsible for some of the funniest movie dialogues ever!
- 9 Great Airplane Movies ...
- 7 Top Airplane Travel Essentials ...
- Wonderful Movies 🎥 That Will Satisfy 😀 the Girl with an Intellectual Soul 🤓 ...
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for the Airplane Bathroom ...
- 8 Breathtaking Views from an Airplane ...
- Little Known Tips for Netflix Binging 📺 All Lazy Girls Will Love 👸🏼 ...