Some of the most romantic scenes on TV come from the characters, shows, or moments we would least expect. I think the ones that really surprise me are my favorites. It’s always so hard to narrow my options down to fit my lists, but this had to be one of the hardest! Let’s take a #look at what I think are seven of the most romantic scenes on TV.
1. Jim and Pam’s Wedding
I have seen this scene more times that I can remember; it’s definitely one of the most romantic #scenes on TV. Pam is so obsessed with the #wedding being perfect (as most brides are) and Jim is trying to solve every problem. Jim, being the perfect #man that he is, has a backup plan. The two get married on a boat tour of Niagara Falls, but we don’t see this until later. During the actual wedding scene where their wedding party copies the viral video of the people dancing down the aisle to a Chris Brown #song, the audience is shown clips of Jim and Pam getting married on the boat. The first #time I saw it I couldn’t help but cry. I love them so much.
- Faction Fans, the First "Insurgent" Movie Trailer is Finally Here! ... 678
- 7 Christmas Movies to Watch with Your Children ... 663
- Who Was Nominated for the 2015 Golden Globes? Full List Here! ... 364
- Time to Fan-Girl! a Backstreet Boys Documentary is on Its Way ... 18
- 7 Reasons You Should Apply to Be on Come Dine with Me ... 112