Gossip Girl is one of my favorite shows.
It may actually be one of my favorite shows since the original Beverly Hills 90210.
You know something has to be good to live up to Kelly, Donna, Brandon, and Dylan!
There is just something about the scandalous tales of the Upper East Side that keeps me tuned in to Gossip Girl every week.
I can't resist its appeal!
Plus, to be honest, it has many valuable life lessons to teach.
Here are 8 things I’ve learned from Gossip Girl.
1. Don’t Forget Your Cell Phone
Without your cell phone, you would be cut off from the entire world.
You wouldn’t know the latest scandal or gossip in the Gossip Girl world.
Your cell phone is your most important possession.
Keep it with you at all times.
- Teenage Love
- 7 Streetstyle Looks from Gossip Girl to Recreate ...
- You Can Still Get Hair Inspiration from Gossip Girl in 2016 ...
- Party Dress Inspiration from Gossip Girl ...
- 17 Things We Can Learn from Classic '90s Films ...
- 17 Motivational Movies 🎥 That Will Make You Want to Be a Better 👍🏼 Person ...