If you're a fan of rom-coms, then I bet you're dying to know what the top romantic comedies of 2012 might be! Now, right now you might be staring skeptically at your #screen, thinking to yourself, “Lyndsie, you are dumb. You cannot predict the future. There is no #way for you to know what's coming out next year.” To that I say, quit calling me names! Plus I'm totally psychic! Or at least, these are my predictions of the top 8 romantic comedies of 2012!
1. The Bop Decameron
Scheduled to come out next year, it's no surprise that a Woody Allen film is on the list of top romantic comedies of 2012. After the overwhelming success of Midnight in Paris, the neurotic filmmaker is taking on Rome. The cast for this one looks stellar, with such players as Alec Baldwin, Ellen Page (who knew my wish to see more of her would come true!), Penelope Cruz, and Jesse Eisenberg, just to name a few.
- Faction Fans, the First "Insurgent" Movie Trailer is Finally Here! ... 678
- 7 Christmas Movies to Watch with Your Children ... 663
- 7 Things You Need to Know about Pitch Perfect 2 ... 64
- Who Was Nominated for the 2015 Golden Globes? Full List Here! ... 364
- Time to Fan-Girl! a Backstreet Boys Documentary is on Its Way ... 18