Romantic Comedies have long been a staple of #American films. A good romantic comedy typically features two #people that face seemingly insurmountable obstacles and eventually end up living happily-ever-after. These films make us cheer on the characters and believe again that true love does exist, that there is someone out there meant just for us, and that romance can overcome any obstacle. Here are my top 7 romantic comedies to watch when I need a good chick flick.
1. While You Were Sleeping
This enchanting movie features Sandra Bullock as Lucy, Bill Pullman as Jack, and Peter Gallagher as Peter. The story revolves around Lucy’s quest to marry the #man she sees at the train station every morning. She dreams of their happily ever after until an #accident leaves him in a coma. She saves his life and in the ultimate mix up, she ends up being mistaken for his wife to be. #Things get complicated when he wakes up and doesn’t remember her and his brother begins to fall in love with Lucy. This movie makes me laugh (and cry!) every #time.
- Faction Fans, the First "Insurgent" Movie Trailer is Finally Here! ... 678
- 7 Christmas Movies to Watch with Your Children ... 663
- 7 Things You Need to Know about Pitch Perfect 2 ... 64
- Who Was Nominated for the 2015 Golden Globes? Full List Here! ... 364
- Time to Fan-Girl! a Backstreet Boys Documentary is on Its Way ... 18