There are quotes about love in almost every TV show! Some of them make us cry, others make us laugh, and some are just downright adorable. Nevertheless our favorite couples are frequently coming up with cute things to say to each other. Let’s take a look at seven quotes about love that are worth remembering!
1. "and if You Ever Decided to Leave Me I Would Go and Find You and Bring You Home Because You Would Be Wrong." – Mad about You
This is my absolute favorite on this list! Of all the quotes about love, this one makes me laugh while also getting the point across. Who wouldn’t want someone to chase after them to convince them to stay?! I know I would. A really sweet quote that’s guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
2. "Because She's Your Lobster… It's a Known Fact That Lobsters Fall in Love and Mate for Life. You Know What? You Can Actually See Old Lobster Couples Walkin' around Their Tank, You Know, Holding Claws…" – Friends
I adore this quote. "Friends" has to be one of my favorite shows and Phoebe is definitely one of my all-time favorite characters. She is one of the only characters that could say something this weird and still make it sound sweet. I don’t know about you, but this quote makes me want to find somebody I can call my lobster.
3. "You and I Are Meant to Be Together. Period. the End. Cue Happy Ending Music." – Dawson’s Creek
This quote stands out to me because it’s so cute. Every time I read it I get a smile on my face. If anyone ever said this to me I’d probably giggle like a little girl! I was never a big fan of "Dawson’s Creek," but if it’s filled with quotes like this I might have to give it another chance. Who wouldn’t enjoy hearing that their love story is like a movie?
4. "I Was Just a Guy Who Had a Crush on a Girl, Who Had a Boyfriend. and I Had to do the Hardest Thing That I’ve Ever Had to do, Which Was Just to Wait… a Lot of People Told Me I Was Crazy to Wait This Long for a Date with a Girl I Work with but I Think, Even then I Knew That I Was Waiting for My Wife." – the Office
This scene makes me cry every time I watch it! I can’t help it; I think every girl deserves her own Jim. This quote perfectly sums up Jim and Pam’s relationship, while at the same time making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You don’t have to watch "The Office" to be able to appreciate how adorable this quote is, but it doesn’t hurt if you know how much these two belong together!
5. "Together or Not at All." – Doctor Who
This sentence captures the essence of a great love story in only five words. To have someone that will do anything for you or with you must be an amazing feeling. This quote exudes the loyalty that we should all have in our relationships. I don’t know about you, but I want someone who would follow me to the ends of the Earth!
6. "Maybe I Don’t Wanna Be Saved the Trouble. Maybe I Want the Trouble. I Haven’t Wanted the Trouble in a Long Time, but with You the Trouble Doesn’t Seem so Troubling." – How I Met Your Mother
This quote is definitely one of my favorites on my list. I can relate to this quote and I’m sure there are a lot of people who can. Sometimes there are people who just make you want to throw out your old ways and start fresh just for them. At one time every girl hopes that they can change the person they want to be with, this quote proves that it can happen (in TV at least).
7. "so This, I Am Sure. You Are My Partner, My Lover, My Very Best Friend. My Heart Beats for You…I Promise You This. I Promise You to Lay My Heart in the Palm of Your Hands. I Promise You Me." – Grey’s Anatomy
This quote was originally part of a wedding vow and therefore a lot longer, but I cut it down to the sweetest parts. If my future husband promised that his heart beats for me on my wedding day I’d probably swoon (who wouldn’t?!). I’m sure I remember crying when these vows were spoken because they’re just so sweet they could give you a toothache.
Trying to choose these quotes was extremely difficult because there are so many to choose from! TV love stories are truly underrated! Are any of these your favorites? What would you have put on the list?