Urban Dictionary perhaps has the best and easiest definition of what cult classics are – something that’s really hip with a select group of people.
Personally, I don’t know what better definition there is out there but we can all agree, that there are some movies that seem to define a certain part of a generation.
So here is my list of the must watch cult classics that you have to see at least once in your life!
1. The Breakfast Club, 1985
On iTunes at: itunes.apple.com
What better way to start of a list of must watch cult classics than with The Breakfast Club?
This movie defined a generation, and became one of the most loved films in Hollywood history.
That closing narration was golden: Dear Mr.
Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong.
But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are.
You see us as you want to see us - in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions.
But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal.
Does that answer our question?
Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.
- Watch These Movies to Bond with Mom on Mother's Day ...
- 7 Classic Stephen King Movies You Should Watch ...
- 7 Adam Sandler Movies You Must Watch ASAP! ...
- 21 Romantic Movies 🎥 to Cry 😢 over This Valentine's Day 💚 ...
- 7 Awesome Women's Sports Movies to Add to Your Must-Watch List ...
- Inspiring Movies📽 for Girls Who Are Happily Single Right Now🎟👱 ...