Having such a huge show, every Doctor Who fan has a personal cache of the best Doctor Who episodes. With so many creative episodes, ranging from funny to scary to heartbreaking, there are more than enough choices for your favorite episodes. Here are my personal favorite and best Doctor Who episodes that I am borderline obsessed with.
1. The Empty Child/the Doctor Dances
Never again will gas masks seem innocent after watching one of the best Doctor Who episodes ever. I could not just include a sole episode that featured one of the creepiest enemies the Doctor has faced, because these two go hand in hand so well. You will be left on the edge of your seat for all two episodes. Not to mention, you get to meet Captain Jack Harkness in all of his dreamy glory.
- Faction Fans, the First "Insurgent" Movie Trailer is Finally Here! ... 668
- 7 Christmas Movies to Watch with Your Children ... 663
- Who Was Nominated for the 2015 Golden Globes? Full List Here! ... 364
- Time to Fan-Girl! a Backstreet Boys Documentary is on Its Way ... 18
- 7 Reasons You Should Apply to Be on Come Dine with Me ... 112