Johnny Depp Movies seem to get better with #time. As I write this, I'm kicking myself for limiting my list to seven, but what the heck, it'll be a challenge! I'm inviting you now, though, to share your favorite Johnny Depp movies with me. When you're dealing with such a talented and prolific (and hot) actor, it's hard to pick ten favorites, let alone seven. Frankly, most if not all of Johnny's movies are excellent, but let me put it this way: if I was stranded on a deserted island and was somehow able to watch movies, these are the Johnny Depp movies I would absolutely have to take with me.
1. Edward Scissorhands
This is hand's down one of my favorite Johnny Depp movies. I really loved Cry-Baby as well, because it pairs two of my favorite #things: Johnny Depp and John Waters. I had the whole movie memorized when I was a kid. If I could only ever watch one of Johnny's early films, though, it would be this one, because not only is it beautiful, it also marked the beginning of his long, incredible #relationship with Tim Burton.
- Faction Fans, the First "Insurgent" Movie Trailer is Finally Here! ... 678
- 7 Christmas Movies to Watch with Your Children ... 663
- Who Was Nominated for the 2015 Golden Globes? Full List Here! ... 364
- Time to Fan-Girl! a Backstreet Boys Documentary is on Its Way ... 18
- 7 Reasons You Should Apply to Be on Come Dine with Me ... 112