On January 14, 2016, we said goodbye to one of this generation's great actors.
Alan Rickman passed away after a battle with cancer.
I’m a big fan of Alan Rickman movies.
I think he was a truly great actor and brought to life some very interesting and intriguing characters.
He was also a really nice guy in real life – he once let me go in front of him at the supermarket checkout because I had one item and he had a basket load!
And it was accompanied by that very special smile he has.
We'll be able to remember him through his movies:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II
On iTunes at itunes.apple.com
I know I could have picked any of the Harry Potter movies that Alan Rickman was in but this is my favorite of his performances.
In many ways, I wish I had not read the HP books before I saw the movies because the reveal of just how Severus Snape was a hero not a baddie was so moving.
He clinched it all for me when he produced his doe patronus and said just one word “Always” – referring to his undying love for Lily, Harry’s mom.
Up to this sequence, this is one of those Alan Rickman movies where we were treated to a feast of malevolence, sarcasm and dark foreboding.
Didn’t we all just believe Snape was rotten to his core?
- 7 Amazing Movies Based on YA Novels for Teen Girls 🍿🎬 ...
- Here's How to do 💔 Heartbreak and Revenge According to Movies ...
- 7 Dustin Hoffman Movies That Show His Greatness ...
- 24 Movies We All Want Made into TV Shows ...
- Movies 🎥 for Girls 🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏿🙋🏻 Who Just Need a Good 👍🏼 Cry Fest 😭 ...
- 11 Movies 🎥 on Love ❤️ That Are Actually 💯 Enjoyable 👍🏼 ...