It’s easier to smile.
It’s easier to laugh.
Love is found and lost.
Vacations are memorable.
But then the heat makes blood boil and there’s murder and mayhem.
Love perhaps finds a wrong course.
It’s all captured in the best summer movies.
Here they are - in no particular order:
1. Dirty Dancing (1987)
The Houseman family takes a trip to Kellerman’s resort, but Baby (Jennifer Grey) is more interested in dance instructor Johnny Castle (Patrick Swayze).
Buy at itunes.apple.com
- The Best Pickup Lines in the Movies ...
- Best Musical Christmas Moments in Movies 🎶 ...
- The Best Breakup Movies of All Time for Girls Who Love a Good Cry ...
- 17 Motivational Movies 🎥 That Will Make You Want to Be a Better 👍🏼 Person ...
- Best Fictional Schools in the Movies 🏫 ...
- Add These 7 Exciting 🤗 Movies to Your Netflix 🎞 Queue ...