I don’t know about you but for me, the best romantic movie scenes are one of the #things that make a certain movie worth watching and I simply hate when movie directors opt for those cliché teasers such as interrupting a kiss. Such a decision has totally ruined Babylon A.D for me! Fortunately, there are plenty of other great romantic movies and, although some of them are waaay too old or way too cheesy, I can’t seem to get them off my mind simply because they contain some of the most romantic movie scenes ever. Now, I’m sure you have your list of best romantic movie #scenes too, so let’s compare notes!
Raise your hand if you think the pottery scene was one of the most #romantic movie scenes ever! I’ve seen this movie like a dozen times and I’d still watch it simply because of that scene. Why? Because the emotion the ghost Sam and a very much alive Molly share in that scene is something out of this #world (literally!).
- Faction Fans, the First "Insurgent" Movie Trailer is Finally Here! ... 678
- 7 Christmas Movies to Watch with Your Children ... 663
- Who Was Nominated for the 2015 Golden Globes? Full List Here! ... 364
- Time to Fan-Girl! a Backstreet Boys Documentary is on Its Way ... 18
- 7 Reasons You Should Apply to Be on Come Dine with Me ... 112