Inspiring movies uplift you when you're feeling blue or need a pick-me-up for any other reason. The next #time you’re feeling down about something, pop in one of these inspiring films to lift your spirits and give you a temporary escape from everyday life. Whether you’re going through a break-up or just a bad day, allow yourself a short getaway and it might help you #look at your situation differently and discover a different way to tackle it. There's bound to be an inspiring movie here for everyone!
1. The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
Will Smith stars in this inspiring movie as Chris Gardner, an unemployed and homeless #man who recently gets custody of his son. He tackles fatherhood and an internship at a brokerage firm to try and provide a better life for his son and himself. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place, this is a must-see movie when you’re feeling down.
- 7 Great Unknown TV Series to Watch This Winter ... 1375
- Faction Fans, the First "Insurgent" Movie Trailer is Finally Here! ... 668
- Who Was Nominated for the 2015 Golden Globes? Full List Here! ... 364
- Time to Fan-Girl! a Backstreet Boys Documentary is on Its Way ... 18
- 7 Reasons You Should Apply to Be on Come Dine with Me ... 112