I'm currently obsessed with Joan Crawford quotes.
Within the past week or so, I've reread and re-watched both Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
and Mommie Dearest, which led to a bit of a kick.
In addition to reading up on tons of neat biographical tidbits, I came across a number of sayings, anecdotes, and quotes from Joan Crawford.
Regardless of whether you believe or doubt Christina Crawford, Joan was a firecracker.
She was a strong woman – misguided, troubled, and unbalanced, perhaps, but also strong and determined.
Take a look at some of these Joan Crawford quotes and see if you can appreciate her wit and snark!
1. Joan on Love
“Love is a fire.
But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” This is one of my favorite Joan Crawford quotes because, by all accounts, the woman did love like this.
She loved hard and fast;
sometimes it burned out just as quickly, but sometimes it endured.
She got burned a lot as well, and not just by her ex-husbands.
Rumor has it that Clark Gable was the great star crossed love of her life.
- 7 Quotes from Joan Rivers to Remember Her by ...
- 7 Classic Audrey Hepburn Quotes That Will Motivate You ...
- Top 8 Romantic Quotes ...
- 15 Tattoo Quotes from Classic Literature for Your First Tattoo ...
- 10 Inspiring Quotes from Classic Old Movies ...
- 17 TV Shows for Teenage Girls to Binge Watch on Netflix 🔝 📺 💕 ...