I know I’m not the only person who finds themselves losing hours of your day to the throes of Disney conspiracy theories.
At first, you think they’re so implausible, and then you keep reading, and they all make sense!
They must be real!
It is Disney, after all.
Whether or not you believe them, these Disney conspiracy theories are ridiculously interesting, and I won’t judge you if you spend too much time falling down the Disney conspiracy theories rabbit hole!
1. Boo is the Witch from Brave
Although this is a part of the infamous “Pixar Theory,” it’s so insane to wrap your mind around that it needs to be addressed separately.
It's definitely one of the more insane Disney conspiracy theories to truly understand.
Boo is the witch from Brave, who can disappear every time she walks through a door, á la Monster’s Inc.
To make an even better case for this theory, there’s a drawing of Sulley on the witch’s walls.
However, there’s more to the witch’s story that brings us to the rest of the Pixar Theory.
Have you own go at drawing some Pixar’s most beloved characters, just like the witch and Sully, with this awesome how-to book!
Price: $6.87 - amazon.com
- Cheap Valentine's Day Gifts for Disney Lovers ...
- Did You Know 🤔 Crying during Movies 🎥 Means You're a Stronger Person 💪🏼?
- The Most Magical Disney Inspired Pumpkins ...
- 24 Great Images from Some of the Best Disney Movies of All Time ...
- The Magic Never Dies: What's Your Favorite Disney Movie?
- Add These 7 Exciting 🤗 Movies to Your Netflix 🎞 Queue ...